- What is the synonym and antonym of coward?
- What does a coward person do?
- What is the antonym of old?
- What does the word adroitly mean?
- Which word describes someone who is Caitiff?
- What is a cowardly person called?
- What kind of word is cruel?
- What is a cowardly man?
- Is Cowardly a character trait?
- What does timorous mean?
- What does Recreant mean?
- What is the opposite meaning of coward?
- What is the antonym of cruel?
- What is the opposite of rude?
- What is another word for a coward?
What is the synonym and antonym of coward?
Synonyms: craven, dastard, recreant, poltroon, renegade.
Antonyms: champion, hero, daredevil, desperado..
What does a coward person do?
The definition of a coward is a person who lacks courage and turns away from danger. An example of coward is a man who runs the other direction after seeing a person who needs help. One who shows ignoble fear in the face of danger or pain. A person who lacks courage, esp.
What is the antonym of old?
Antonym of OldWordAntonymOldYoung, ModernGet definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.
What does the word adroitly mean?
adjective. expert or nimble in the use of the hands or body. cleverly skillful, resourceful, or ingenious: an adroit debater.
Which word describes someone who is Caitiff?
caitiff • \KAY-tif\ • adjective. : cowardly, despicable.
What is a cowardly person called?
Frequently Asked Questions About cowardly Some common synonyms of cowardly are craven, dastardly, and pusillanimous.
What kind of word is cruel?
adjective, cru·el·er, cru·el·est. willfully or knowingly causing pain or distress to others. enjoying the pain or distress of others: the cruel spectators of the gladiatorial contests. causing or marked by great pain or distress: a cruel remark; a cruel affliction.
What is a cowardly man?
1) He fears honesty The Modern Coward knows his true character isn’t worth a damn to others, so he lies and creates a false image for others. This is to elevate himself on an illusionary pedestal to tower over others. The Modern Coward is basically deluded as he revels in his own fake world.
Is Cowardly a character trait?
An example of a positive personal character trait is courage. Its opposite, negative trait is cowardice.
What does timorous mean?
adjective. full of fear; fearful: The noise made them timorous. subject to fear; timid. characterized by or indicating fear: a timorous whisper.
What does Recreant mean?
adjective. cowardly or craven. unfaithful, disloyal, or traitorous.
What is the opposite meaning of coward?
Opposite of lacking courage or morals. brave. courageous. bold. daring.
What is the antonym of cruel?
Cruel | Define Cruel at Dictionary.com Savage suggests fierceness and brutality: savage battles. Antonyms Expand. 1. kind.
What is the opposite of rude?
Antonym of Rude Word. Antonym. Rude. Polite, Courteous. Get definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.
What is another word for a coward?
SYNONYMS FOR coward 1 craven, poltroon, dastard, recreant, milksop.